The Arcam rDAC is a versatile digital to analogue converter with optical digital, coaxial digital and USB inputs.
The rDAC can be connected to a PC or Mac via its USB connection and reduce the jitter and noise often associated with music files on a computer. The standard RCA/phono stereo line output connects to your amplifier or stereo system to deliver high quality sound far superior to most integrated computer sound cards.
The rDAC can also be connected to games consoles, CD players or any device with an optical or coaxial digital output and you can easily switch between sources using the top panel source selection button. The rDAC is ready to be upgraded to wireless connection, which will allow effortless streaming from your computer.
- USB connection (via type-B socket)
- Coaxial digital (via RCA/phono)
- Optical digital (via toslink)
- Stereo line out (analogue, via 2 x gold plated RCA/phono)
- Compatible with PCs running Microsoft Windows (XP and above) and Apple Macs (running Mac OS)
- W x H x D (mm): 160 x 40 x 111
- Weight (kg): 0.7
- Supplied accessories: External mains adaptor
- Finish: Cast aluminium